Corporate Sales Representatives are responsible for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clients. Duties may include identifying prospective customers, following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Corporate Sales Representatives may also recommend marketing strategies designed for a target market. Examples of Corporate Sales Representative duties and responsibilities include:
· Identify and establish contact with potential customers.
· Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers.
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
· Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers.
· Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales.
· Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic.
· Generate and submit sales reports to management.