1. The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the Gulf Job Center Jobs Website (the “Jobs Website”) provided by Gulf Job Center & Media Limited (“Finance Manager” or “we” or “us”):
a. the general terms and conditions of the Finance Manager website (www.gulfjobcenter.com) which are available at https://gulfjobcenter.com
3. By using the Jobs Website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions govern your agreement with us for your use of the following services on the Jobs Website
a. the CVmatch Service known as CV Database Service ;
b. the Job Application Service;
c. the Jobmatch Service; and
d. the Jobs by Email Service known as Job Alert Service;
each as defined below. The CV database Service, the Job Application Service, the Jobmatch Service, and the Job Alert Service shall each be a Service and collectively known as the “Services”. These terms shall apply to all of the Services except for where they are expressly stated to apply to one Service only.
5. The CV Database Service is the service provided by us which allows recruiters to view, search, purchase, and access CVs of candidates held on the Gulf Job Center Candidate database via the Jobs Website.
Candidates can add their CV to the searchable CV Database (“GNM Candidate Database”) when applying for a job or by signing up and creating a profile.
6. The job application service (the “Job Application Service”) is the service provided by us which allows recruiters (or the advertising agency or media buyer for such recruiter) to place their advertisements on the Jobs Website and candidates to apply for those jobs either by:
a. making a job application directly through the Jobs Website;
b. being re-directed to a third party’s website to apply through that website;
7. The Jobmatch service (the “Jobmatch Service”) is the service provided by us through which we will, on behalf of the recruiter, contact suitable candidates (who have agreed to such contact) with details of an advertisement placed by the recruiter on the Jobs Website.
8. The Job Alert Service (the “Job Alert Service”) is the service provided by us which allows you to select your preferred job criteria and then receive emails containing details of jobs that fulfill your criteria.
9. To the extent that the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and/or the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 apply to any of the Services if at all, online career 360 acts in the capacity of an employment agency to help you find the type of work you are looking for. Gulf Job Center does not affect introductions between recruiters and candidates (or vice versa), and nor does it supply candidates to recruiters. You will not be charged for using the Services.
10. To the extent that you wish us to share your information and CV with recruiters (either through the CV Database Service or the Job Application Service) you consent to our sharing your CV, together with any additional information you provide to us, with the recruiters who use the Jobs Website. This means that you give us:
a. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license of any rights, including intellectual property rights, in your CV and any additional information you provide to us on the Jobs Website, to share or otherwise use such CV and additional information as we reasonably require to fulfill the services we provide on the Jobs Website; and
b. the right to grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide sub-license of any rights, including intellectual property rights, in your CV and any additional information you provide to us on the Jobs Website, to recruiters for their recruitment related activities.
Your right to cancel
11. We will retain a copy of your CV and any additional information you provide to us in accordance with paragraphs 10 and 11 or until you delete it or close your account with us in accordance with paragraphs 13 and 14 below. If you are a registered user you can also change your privacy settings to set whether your CV is shared with all recruiters, no recruiters or you can select those recruiters that you do not want to share your CV with. Please note that additional recruiters are added all the time so you should check your privacy settings frequently.
Deletion of your CV / Closing your account with us
12. Where you choose to delete your details and/ or CV we will not retain a copy of it on our database and it will not be made available to recruiters. Please note however we are not able to control the storage of your details and/ or CVs by recruiters.
13. If you wish to close your individual account with us or remove your details then please contact us.
Problems with the Jobs Website
14. If you experience any problems with the Jobs Website or wish to make a complaint about the Jobs Website, any of the Services available on the Jobs Website or any recruiters who you feel are abusing the service we provide then please contact us at [email protected]
15. The Finance Manager is concerned for the privacy of visitors to its web sites. The protection of your personal information is extremely important to us. However, please remember that the security of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be assured.