– Creates and maintains fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of software.
– Configures and tailors build pipelines to support continuous integration and delivery for products and technologies that will help optimize for performance, scalability and supportability by working in enablement team of Agile release trains.
– Actively guides teams on container deployment & orchestration, manages, improves and monitors cloud infrastructure including cloud shared services/ landing zones.
– Builds and deploys Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
– Design effective monitoring, alerting and log aggregation to identify and respond to issues proactively to improve reliability of solutions, well versed with key container orchestration technologies and containerization principles and works guided by Senior technical engineer on infrastructure cloud migration, virtualization, performance analysis, log storage systems and new functionality enablement, in a multi-cloud environment
– Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
– Work with senior technical engineers in the technical design process by contributing in the analysis of technical application requirements.
– Troubleshoot issues, fixes defects that are moderate to high complexity and carriy out testing independently.
– Shadows Senior Technical Engineer/ Principal Engineer to design and architect components and collaborate with members of the cross functional team to identify areas of inefficiency and propose solutions.
– Apply Site reliability principles to ensure availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning and act as a bridge between development and operations by applying a engineering mind-set to system administration.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. – Fewer years of experience will be considered for Masters Degree holders
4+ Years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and/or Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP) and Systems Administration.
– Experience in architecture and support best practices in Hybrid cloud environment or Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud.
– Knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, etc.)
– Hands on knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift.
– Experience with infrastructure configuration and automations processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible.
– Experience in deploying and trouble shooting highly available, secure and reliable services with automatic failover using containers and container-orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Openshift.
– Experience with issues facing large scale server environments.
– Experience with Linux management tools such as automated provisioning (ansible, puppet, razor), containers (docker), virtualization (VMware, KVM).
– Experience in Scripting (shell, python, Go)
– Skills for monitoring and automation.
– Experience working with automation and CI/CD implementation for microservices architecture.
– Hands-on experience on designing and building solutions that allow multi cloud environments.
Must have broad expertise or unique knowledge in one or more of these areas, based on the area of hiring Technology Domain Key Technologies Clouds, Infrastructure Managers and Container Engines : Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, VMWare, OpenStack, OpenShift, Helm, Azure, GCP CI/CD : Jenkins, GIT, Jmeter, Gatling, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Jira-Agile, Confluence, VRA-CodeStream, Azure Devops, AWS Devops, maven, gradle, Zalenium grid Scripting : Go (Golang), Shell (Bash/KSH), Python, Ruby, JSON, YAML Operating System : Linux (RedHat, CentOS) and Windows. Monitoring and logging : Grafana, ELK, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk, Zabbix, Prometheus, Fluentd Provisioning/Config Management and Automation tools : Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Azure ARM, Packer, Ansible, Puppet Recommended: (Will be valued, if available) – Professional Certification on DevOps, DevOps related Tools, Systems Administration, Networking, Cloud, Agile, SAFe, etc
Leadership Role: No
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Description: We are looking for Sales Executive Company based Dubai UAE Experience in Furniture (Mandatory) Candidate must be have...Apply For This Job
Job Discription We are seeking dedicated and physically fit individuals to join our team as Factory Helpers. As a Factory...Apply For This Job
Details: Posted on: 24th December 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Remote Job: Yes Monthly Salary: 4,000 – 5,999 AED Benefits:...Apply For This Job
Description: Looking for a Quality Officer (with minimum 2 years’ experience) to work in a Home Health Care Center...Apply For This Job
Job Description A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing each request and delegating between...Apply For This Job
Description: Hiring Technical Architect / Lead Architect Location – Sharjah (UAE) Person should have 12-15 years of experience as...Apply For This Job