As a Camp Boss you will be responsible for the overall camp management and maintenance. An employee allocated to this class of work is responsible for maintenance and repairs on camp sites to insure successful operation. Work is performed independently within established policies and procedures under the general direction of the Administrative superior.
1. Responsible for operational activities in the camp or rig under his supervision, ensuring the daily good management of the location.
2. Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the Company and below detailed.
3. Fill and keep record of administrative forms in accordance with the Company rules.
4. Manage the team of expatriates’ staff working at the camp and increase his motivation.
5. The Camp Boss must be clean, tidy and shall follow diligently the disciplinary rules laid out in his contract.
6. Fill the Local staff Time sheet and attendance register.
7. Responsible for the effective cleaning of the all-corresponding areas, the dining area, in accordance with Safety rules.
8. Ensure that all staff, wear PPE or clean uniforms at all times.
9. Ensure that the accommodation should be carried out in line with reviewed standards, every day and whenever required.
10. Ensure that the laundry schedule is carried out accordingly, instructing the staff on how to regularly clean on a daily basis, draw to their attention the safety procedures during use.
11. Carry out regular inspections of the accommodation, common areas, dining area, in order to ensure that cleaning and maintenance work have been carried out in accordance with Company rules.
12. It is compulsory to be always present on the food line during the meal service as this is an essential element of your duty.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate: