· Responsible for managing digital channels via Instagram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
· Creation of content and design specific to social media
· Manage the performance & engagement of social media activity
· Manage media calendar for content scheduled in advance
· Ensure engagement in all channels are replied to through organic and paid post activity
· Create content
· Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
· Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
· Create and edit written, video, and photo content.
· Build ad campaigns for social media channels
· Attend events and produce live social media content.
· Engage with stakeholders / influencers to create collaborative content
· Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
· Collaborate with Communications Manager to create a social media calendar.
· Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
· Interact with users and respond to social media messages, enquiries, and comments.
· Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
· Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
· Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
· Support in marketing and events activity
· Other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time
· Excellent / fluent English communication skills
· Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
· Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats
· Excellent social listening skills
· Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
· Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
· Good time management skills with the ability to multitask
· Tertiary qualification in Marketing, social media, or related field
· Minimum of two years work experience in similar role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR4,500.00 – QAR5,000.00 per month