LWF World Service is the humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation. We are a widely recognized, international, faith-based organization working in over 20 countries. We seek to bring people of all backgrounds together in the common quest for justice, peace, and reconciliation in an increasingly complex and fragmented world.
A commitment to the human rights of every individual, regardless of their status, guides our work, actions, and operations.
We are particularly known for our timely, compassionate, and professional humanitarian work and our field presence in hard-to-reach areas. Our work is people-centered and community-based. Above all, we work with the most vulnerable, and in order to claim and uphold their rights, we engage proactively with local government and community structures. www.lutheranworld.org/WorldService.
Scope of Work
The Senior HR Officer is responsible for the supervision of all human resource and functions in the LWF Jordan
The Senior HR Officer is a member of the LWF Core Management Team and responsible for ensuring that the teams are provided with timely and professional advice in Jordan on all governments and LWF matters and provide other programs on the region with internal LWF HR matters.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Support Employee Relations
Performance Management, Learning and Development
Health, Safety & Staff Wellness
· Follow with the Legal Firm in Jordan related the work permits, Visitor visas, visitors’ permissions and any other related permits and renewing one occurred.
· Ensure the LWFs’ offices (supplies, stationary and office maintenance) regularly checked and available.
· Share point focal point with HQ.
· Prepare the monthly admin vouchers.
· Initiate the admin process of the admin requirement as (office/s rent, MoU, Staff communication…etc).
· Focal point on the government labor account as Social security.
· Carry out any other duties as requested by the LWF CD of Jordan & Syria within scope of the work.
LWF as an organization and LWF staff must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the code of Conduct.
· A minimum of a BA management, HR degree is a plus.
* Minimum of four to six years’ experience as HR & Admin or two years’ experience with I/NGO.
* Jordan labor law & government labor regulation knowledge.
* HR system knowledge.
· Proven English communication (Verbal & Written).
· Proven computer literacy, including good knowledge of MS Office.
* Strong Communication/Interpersonal & conflict solving skills.
* Good culture awareness & Sensitivity.
* Proven ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
* Service oriented; actively looking for ways to help people.
* Respect for confidentiality and reliability to keep information safe when needed.
* Strong Organizational & follow up.
* Positive work attitude and team player.
· Confidence, strong personality & sound professional judgment.
· Strong ability to multi task effectively.
* Coping with Change.
Blumont is looking to hire a business consultant, to work with the soap-making community at the Made in Zaatari centre...Apply For This Job
About Mercy Corps Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible....Apply For This Job
Purpose CARE Syria is seeking an experienced Senior Program Officer – Partnerships who will be responsible for ensuring high quality...Apply For This Job
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and Communications Lead Period of Performance: LTTA ...Apply For This Job
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money...Apply For This Job
وزارة الصناعة والتجارة والتموين المهام والاختصاصات مشروع صندوق دعم الصناعة وظيفة شاغرة: مبرمج متخصص بتقنية الـ Java أولًا- نبذة عن...Apply For This Job