Le Chocolat LLC is a leading chocolate manufacturing company in UAE-DIP 2. Company is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
Budget salary: 2,500AED-5,000AED
To manage all activities related to warehousing like receiving incoming materials, checking quality of items, storage of materials at designated locations, stocks monitoring, inventory count, monitoring movement of items, issuance of items to other departments, returns management, waste management, monitoring shelf life of products, shipping outgoing goods in an efficient and safe manner and assist Management warehousing related activities and generating reports required by Management from time to time.
· Storage of materials as per temperature requirements and item segregation
· Optimizing the warehouse stocks and pallet usage to ensure we are using the space efficiently
· Monitoring production & expiry dates and shelf lives of materials and generating alerts for near expiry products
· Manages and coordinates for documentation required for incoming or outgoing deliveries (GRNs, receipts, delivery orders, invoices, export documents, etc.)
· Proactively review the material requests received from Production and confirm the availability of items and plan for restocking unavailable items
· Manages material requests and process transfers of items to other departments like production, wrapping etc. in timely manner
· Daily stocks monitoring, inventory counts, and ensures optimal inventory levels are maintained to aid in production & procurement planning
· Monitoring stock movement and assist in min.-max. planning of stocks
· Preparing stock movement reports and other relevant reports
· Managing and monitoring Client’s stocks outside ERP
· Check quality and quantity of incoming items against issued POs
· Coordinate with Quality dept. for quality related parameters and monitoring the receipt of required documents from Suppliers (like quality certificates etc.)
· Quality check of incoming items as per specifications set by Quality dept. for different parameters like look, taste, texture, etc. and raise alerts in case of any issues
· Manage movement of goods within warehouse for smooth and efficient operations
· Handling & disposition of materials in timely manner
· Handles ERP related tasks – creation of GRNs, quality inspection reports, etc.
· Understand the difference between different packaging materials (labels, wrapping papers, etc.) and raw materials in line with production requirements
· Works with department managers to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as production, sales, quality assurance, and purchasing.
· Supervises activities being conducted and stimulate maximum efficiency and productivity.
· Performs internal warehouse audits to ensure proper inventory controls are in place and regulatory compliance is maintained.
· Ensures that regular cycle counts (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) and full inventories are conducted, and manages disposition of damaged or rework material.
· Coordinates with drivers and sales coordinator for all outgoing deliveries and timely issuance of materials
· Provides timely information and services to minimize warehousing and production costs and achieve departmental KPIs
· Generate and submit required reports to management like consumption reports, near expiry reports, etc.
· Observes all safety rules and uses the proper safety equipment at all times
· Recommends equipment requirements, replacements, and preventative maintenance programs to management in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness of warehouse equipment.
· Follows necessary HACCP, HALAL and ISO regulations
· Maintain all housekeeping and safety standards.
· Ensures team is adequately trained to handle the operations.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience of at least 5 years in warehouse supervision and management
· Working knowledge in warehouse management and ERP systems
· Excellent knowledge of warehouse operations
· Strong supervisory, communication and organizational skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Able to communicate effectively with management and sub-ordinates
· English proficiency – verbal and written
· Graduation / Post graduation in any field
· Experience in manufacturing environment
· Ability to motivate staff
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Working knowledge of HACCP and ISO standard
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Job Description Agriculture EngineerJob Location : Abu DhabiRequirements :?Experience: shall have minimum of 2 years UAE experience?Degree – Bachelor in...Apply For This Job
Job Summary A Teacher is responsible for providing an educational environment where students have the opportunity to ful fil their...Apply For This Job
Job Description Heavy Equipment ElectricianJob Location : UAEDesired candidate profile :?Candidates having relevant experience in similar industry?Any NationalsBenefits provided by...Apply For This Job
Job Description Project Manager ? ConstructionJob Location : UAEJob Details :?Should have experience as Project Manager?Any Nationals Keyskills : Constructionbackground...Apply For This Job
Job Description As the worlds largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of...Apply For This Job
Job Description Inventory ControllerJob Location : UAEJob Details :?Packaging Industry experience of a minimum of 2 years.?Any Nationals Keyskills :...Apply For This Job