Supervises operation and level one maintenance of water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant, lift stations, swimming pools, de-ionized and reverse osmosis water systems. Supervises chemical and bacteriological test and analysis all circulating and reticulating systems and other utility services.Essential Responsibilities and Duties
2. Ensures and supervises the safe and proper operation of level one maintenance of sewage plant, water treatment plant, swimming pools and laboratory analysis procedures.
3. Assures complete and safety isolation of systems that require maintenance in order to ensure its continuity.
4. Ensures that equipment and tools are properly used. Selects and initiates procurement of supplies needed for operations and maintenance. Maintains detailed and accurate records of all operation and activities.
5. Participates in the commissioning work and function tests of new equipment/ systems, as related.
6. Ensures that the accomplished work meets the Hospital standards.
7. Instructs and trains personnel. Evaluates employee performance and takes action to correct deficiencies. Completes all other related administrative works as required.
8. Position may require rotation on various shifts to maintain 24-hours coverage.
9. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.Education
Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required.Experience Required
For Saudi National only.