Guides and supports subordinates, operates security mobile patrol, and personally operates as security officer on static posts/ foot patrol assignment to ensure a totally safe and secure environment for all KFSH&RC facilities and persons.Essential Responsibilities and Duties
2. Responds to all fire alarms and assists in fighting fires, all emergencies and calls for security assistance.
3. Undergoes cross-training as fireman/firefighter. Provides surveillance and protection of hospital staff, patients and visitors and Hospital property.
4. Operates mobile patrol, conducting safety and security checks of Hospital and residential areas responds to all incidents and all special transportation requests.
5. Enforces traffic regulations including vehicle-parking restrictions in Hospital areas. Checks perimeter security.
6. Responsible for safeguarding critical sites and sensitive areas.
7. Screens and controls visitors/vehicles to Hospital and housing areas. Assists in disposition of deceased patients.
8. Provides security escorts and protection for VIPs and other dignitaries while in the facility.
9. Examines property and all materials being removed from KFSH&RC premises to prevent loss or diversion of Hospital property.
10. Prepares preliminary incident reports and other reports of security activities.
11. Makes recommendations for improving security measures and procedures to safeguard the facility, personnel, and materials.
12. Assists any person with request for information or unusual incidents.
13. Works in Safety Department if trained properly and as necessary.Education
Bachelor’s, Associate Degree/ Diploma or High School Education is required.Experience Required
Five (5) years of related experience is required.Other Requirements(Certificates)
. Valid Motor Vehicle Driving License is required.