To work with Head of Art and coordinate with teachers in the Art Department. Ability to teach ART at different levels. Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with teachers and administrators for curriculum development, lesson planning, or to resolve any possible academic problem.
• Bachelor Degree in ART or Fine Art from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION HIGHLY PREFERRED FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, or ZA and Scandinavian countries
• Must have excellent English communications skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in ART subjects
• Minimum 2 years leadership experience
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Monthly Salary Range:
TAX FREE Monthly Salary from QAR 14,000 to 17,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Accommodation of 1 or 2 bedroom apartment depending on marital status or Housing Allowance
Utilities paid QAR 300 for Single and QAR 500 for Married
Health Insurance Coverage:
Medical insurance is provided for employee only
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual airfare is provided for employee and one dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
Dependant School Fees:
100% discount on tuition for one dependent attending same school as employee
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
End Of Service Benefit:
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each month worked as per Qatar Labor law.
1-2 year contract – renewable
Doha – Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
To Apply for a vacancy, Please complete the following 3 steps:
1) First you need to register by creating your personal account.
2) Once your account is activated, You Must FULLY complete your online application form.
3) Lastly, you need to select one of the listed vacancies of your choice by clicking on the button “Apply” followed by “Submit”. Make sure you are logged in your account.
Job Description Job SummaryThe Spa Therapist is responsible for providing provide professional wellness therapies, beauty treatments and massage treatments to...Apply For This Job
Qatar commercial bank of qatar Full time Key Accountabilities Portfolio management of non-asset accounts with a specific focus on liability/...Apply For This Job
Qatar Qatar Airways – Other locations Full time About the role: As Lead Business Analyst Officer, you will be responsible...Apply For This Job
Job Description Spa TherapistMoroccoPost Date: 8 hours agoApplications 0View(s) 0Note:Dont supply any employers with your credit card, money transfers, or...Apply For This Job
Qatar Teaching Abroad Direct Full time This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an Art Teaching job in Sunny Doha....Apply For This Job
Doha, Qatar Al Hussaini Aluminium Full time **We are Hiring Sales executive for an Aluminium Fabrication company in Doha Qatar.**...Apply For This Job