APPPLICATIONS TO ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA THE INDEED WEBSITE
DUE TO A CHANGE IN BUSINESS REQUIRMENTS AND THE INCREDIBLE REPSONSE TO PREVIOUS POSTS WE ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE AGAIN.
Eomac is an industry leader in the interior fitout sector along with a wide-ranging provision of architectural products with a unique and comprehensive range of acoustic wall and ceiling treatments.
With international presence from locations in the UK, North America and the Middle East, Eomac have over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry and have successfully completed hundreds of projects in more than 70 countries.
Due to an increasing workload and growth, we are looking for an Accounts cum Secretary to work as part of our team based in the Business Bay office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to become part of a hardworking, forward thinking and expanding business; and who can undertake responsibility for the delivery of projects from conception / tender through to on site completion.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary.
– Manage and ensure efficient execution of all accounts payable functions.
– Submission of VAT returns.
– Compile monthly payroll files for timely payment.
– Track office licenses, leases and insurances to ensure all are renewed in a timely manner.
– Adherence to local legisaltion and governance.
– Ensure all receivables are tracked and collected in a timely manner.
– Ownership of petty cash funds with regular reporting.
– Regular reporting and liaising with our head office in Canada.
– Assist in the implementation of new accountancy software (Quickbooks).
– Secure financial information by completing database backups, and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Payment of company utilities and other operating expenses.
– General HR & P.R.O. duties.
– Monitoring and ensuring office supplies are always kept to an optimum level.
– Executive assistant duties to the General Manager.
Key Experience & Skills (Non-Negotiable)
– Bachelors Degree in Accountancy of Finance.
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role based in the UAE.
– Minimum of 2 years KSA based accountancy experience.
– Strong working knowledge of the Quickbooks online system.
– Proficient with MS Office software.
– Sound knowledge of UAE VAT regulations.
– Fluent in English (written & oral)
– Meticulously orgnasied with a flexible and “can do” attitude to any tasks.
– Pro-active mentality.
– Salary: dependent upon experience and individual upto a maximum of 12,000AED.
– International medical insurance coverage.
– Flexible working hours.
– Opportunity for growth and progression within a multinational organisation.
– 30 working holiday days per year (in addition to public holidays).
– Christmas office shutdown.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED12,000.00 per month
Job Summary We are looking for Recruitment Officer for our semi-government University client to be based in Abu Dhabi. Provide...Apply For This Job
Job Description Airless Spray Painter / BlasterJob Location : UAEDesired candidate profile :?Should have experience in their relevant field?Indian NationalsBenefits...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description:1. Female candidate required with good communication skills in English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabi. 2. She should be...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a dynamic and goal-driven dentist (with DHA eligibility) with a passion for Dentistry to help us...Apply For This Job
Job Description Role: Senior Manager – Customer Experience Division: Customer Excellence GroupDepartment: Customer Experience Factory Location: Abu Dhabi ROLE PURPOSE:...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Vibrant and dynamic Librarian are required for this highly regarded and performing, international US curriculum school in Dubai. This...Apply For This Job