– Responsible for the story content, acceptance criteria definition, and end story `sign off across team
backlogs, ensuring prepared on time for future PI’s, refined frequently with the entire team, and prioritised accordingly in alignment with other team backlogs.
– Ensures Technical Debt and Non-functional requirements are captured, refined, and prioritised across all sprints.
– Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity.
– Prepare contribution to PI demo, in conjunction with other applicable Product Owners
– Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog
– Attends and contributes to key Product Management meetings, in particular PI Planning
– Defines metrics to measure the success and performance of prioritised work, ensuring any further BAU iterations can be proposed and prioritised accordingly within the boundaries of available capacity.
– Participates in establishing and growing a community of Product Owners, building an identity for the role, focus upon collaboration, and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
– Contribute to the Product Management Communities and their continual evolution to help drive efficient practices and empowered teams.
– Working with your team(s) to identify and capture team driven innovation ideas, consolidating across peer group for playback up to TPM (Technical Product Manager) community.
Qualifications & Experience
Information Technology. Other : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : – Operations Research, Marketing science, Information Systems, e-Commerce or a combination of industry certification and 5+ years of relevant experience
– Global Product (CSPO/SAFe/PSPO) trained and certified
– 2+ years practical experience of working as a Product Owner/Manager, in a `team facing capacity, with proven record of driving discernible change and delivery, at pace.
– Whilst not essential, some experience of working within a Scaled Agile framework, across multiple initiatives and circa 50+ teams.
– Demonstrated technical or domain expertise, utilising a depth and breadth of knowledge and practical experience within the specific domain or technical area. Stays up to date with regulatory and other changes in the technical area, and understands how they apply to the Emirates group.
– Well-versed with the tools for the Product Management aspects of software delivery – Strong and concise communicator at peer, line, and stakeholder levels.
– Builds strong relationships with peers and team members.
– Appetite for building and identifying value, with a customer centric mind-set.
Leadership Role: YES
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Job Description and Requirements Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. JOB...Apply For This Job
Job Discription We are currently looking for a Photographer to join our team. Candidate Requirement – Proven dental photography and...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Working with the housekeeping manager to assist with the delivery of softservices. Supervises the cleaning, landscaping & pest...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Requisition ID: [] Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of...Apply For This Job
Job Description Working as aStore Manager you will beresponsible for driving the store business. You will worktowards achieving the store...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Description We are currently looking for candidates at various grades Manager / Senior Manager to join our...Apply For This Job