We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Due to our strong pipeline of projects within the Building Supervision field, we may have an opening for an experienced Health Safety, Environment Officer. The projects would be based on the coast of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia.
If you would like to be the first one to hear about this opportunity when it will arise, submit an expression of interest now and let’s stay in touch.
Your new role, what’s involved?
* Promote and encourage positive behaviours in support of the achievement of a positive health & safety culture
* Assess, communicate and monitor HSE performance and compliance in line with statutory requirements
* Communicate effectively with site personnel and colleagues to promote Health and Safety at Work
* Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
* Support the delivery of training and awareness sessions as required
* Review and comment on contractors HSE Documents and Method Statements and Risk Assessments for compliance
* Conduct HSE Inspections and audits of projects and management systems and concisely asses’ levels of compliance with current company and legal requirements
* Develop and apply technical knowledge relevant to the specific HSE risks associated with our activities
* Maintain a current knowledge of Local and International Health and Safety Rules and Regulations
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* At least 10 years’ experience in the field of HSE within the construction sector, with at least 5 years in PMC role
* Experience on Theme Park, entertainment and/or sporting projects is preferred
* Hold a BSc / MSc or equivalent health and safety qualification
* Hold an environmental qualification IEMA, NEBOSH Environmental Diploma or equivalent
* Have an internal / external auditing qualification, ISO 45001, 14001 or 9001
* Chartered Member of a professional body i.e. IOSH, IIRSM or SocEnv
What’s in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Job Description & Summary A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help...Apply For This Job
Title:Lead Mechanical EngineerKBR has been awarded a Master Services to perform a number of projects of covering the following project...Apply For This Job
Description and Requirements We are looking for a talent who wants to think ahead, ask questions, don’t settle for the...Apply For This Job
Job Description المسؤوليات: 1- الإشراف على تطوير وتحديث الوصف الوظيفي لكامل المواقع الوظيفية في الشركة والمصادقة على التوصيف الوظيفي للمستويات...Apply For This Job
Job Description SummaryTo manage the assigned kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the banquet operating concept and...Apply For This Job
Job Description About Our Client One of the mega giga projects of Vision 2030 in Saudi Arabia. Job Description Contribute...Apply For This Job